Alumni, current, and former students can connect to the National Student Clearinghouse to request an official transcript via a timely, secure electronic format. For $5.25 your transcript can be sent via the U.S. Postal Service or electronically to other members of National Student Clearinghouse, or if not a member, the cost is $6.25 per transcript. Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Limited overnight mail services are available, but can not be sent electronically. The cost is $25, and the request must be made to the Registrar’s Office by 10:00 a.m. Monday-Friday, (excluding days that the College is closed), to meet the timeline for overnight delivery. *Overnight delivery can not be sent to a P.O. Box.
- Signed transcript request forms can be submitted to the Registrar’s office at the Battle Creek campus or at the Eastern Academic Fehsenfeld and Grahl Centers.
- A PDF version of the Transcript Request Form may be downloaded and printed using the free Adobe Reader.
- The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts of students who have outstanding financial accounts.
- An unofficial transcript, known as a course history, is also available via the Bruin Portal or in person by showing a picture ID at the Registrar’s Office at the Battle Creek campus, the Eastern Academic, Fehsenfeld and Grahl Centers.
- Your request can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to:
Kellogg Community College
450 North Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49017-3397
If your request is mailed, please include:
- Your full name
- Any previous last names used
- Your date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- The complete address and person/department to where you want your transcript sent
- Your current address
- Your social security number or KCC student number
- The request must include your signature for the release of information
- Check or money order for payment
Because of security reasons, KCC does not fax transcripts to the receiver designated in your request. Allow processing time when mailing or faxing your request.