UNOFFICIAL KCC COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS may be obtained in the KCC Bruin Portal for students currently registered, or have been a registered KCC student in the past three-semesters. Previous KCC alumni, may request their transcript through the link below at National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Service. You may also request to have an unofficial transcript mailed through the U.S. Postal service. Just complete the Transcript Request Form and send it to the Registrar’s office, or email the request to [email protected]
- You may request an official electronic transcript, by visiting National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Services Verify with your transferring institution if they accept electronic transcripts.
- Signed transcript request forms can be submitted to the Registrar’s office at the Battle Creek campus, the Eastern Academic, the Fehsenfeld, and Grahl Centers.
- A PDF version of the Transcript Request Form may be downloaded and printed using the free Adobe Reader.
- The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts of students who have outstanding financial accounts.
- An unofficial transcript, known as a course history, is also available in person by showing a picture ID at the Registrar’s Office at the Battle Creek campus, the Eastern Academic, Fehsenfeld and Grahl Centers.
- Your request can be sent by U.S. Postal mail to
Kellogg Community College
450 North Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49017-3397
If your request is mailed, please include:
- Your full name
- Any previous last names used
- Your date of birth
- Dates of attendance
- The complete address and person/department to where you want your transcript sent
- Your current address
- Your social security number or KCC student number
- The request must include your signature for the release of information
- Check or money order for payment
Because of security reasons, KCC does not fax or email transcripts to the receiver designated in your request. Allow processing time when mailing or faxing your request. Kellogg Community College does charge a transcript fee for official transcripts.