Purpose: For KCC’s Student Services to gain ideas and feedback regarding multiple facets of our operations. As we continually strive to engage students with our programs and services, the advisory board discussion topics will cover multiple faces of our operation. The focus for the 2019-2020 academic year will be on the intake process for new and returning students as well as the services provided in the Hub Enrollment Center.
Eligibility: All students who will be enrolled at KCC with the ability to attend the scheduled meetings during the academic year, and are familiar with or have knowledge of the admissions and financial aid processes, are encouraged to apply.
Print Application Here!
By email to Nikki Jewell at email@example.com subject line: Student Advisory Board
Deliver hard-copy in person to Financial Aid Office in the Student Center (Hub)
For questions contact: Nikki Jewell, Dean of Enrollment Services and Financial Aid 269-565-2638
- Representatives across academic disciplines and academic levels
- Have an interest in contributing to the mission of Kellogg Community College
- Will represent other students with similar interests and aspirations
- Will engage in respectful conversations with staff and with each other in order to offer insights and suggestions
- Will commit to attending all scheduled meetings