Purpose: For KCC’s Student Services to gain ideas and feedback regarding our delivery of services. As we continually strive to engage students with our programs and services, the advisory board discussion topics will cover multiple areas of our operation. The focus for the 2021-2022 academic year will be on the enrollment process for new and returning students as well as the services provided in the Hub Enrollment Center.
Eligibility: All students who are currently registered for classes at KCC are eligible attend the scheduled meetings during the academic year.
Submit – Virtual Application Here
Applications are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, September 19, 2021.
If you have questions, please email Jenni Kotowski, Director of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-565-7959.
- Representatives across academic disciplines and academic levels
- Have an interest in contributing to the mission of Kellogg Community College
- Willing to represent other students with similar interests and aspirations
- Willing to engage in respectful conversations with staff and other students to offer insights and suggestions
- Willing to commit to attending all scheduled meetings
Scheduled Meetings for Fall 2021:
Wednesday, October 13 – 12:00pm-1:00pm
Wednesday, November 10: 12:00pm-1:00pm
Wednesday, December 8: 12:00pm-1:00pm