Please note: Limited KCC campuses service offices are open to the public. Please visit our Virtual Services page at for guidance on what options are available for in-person and virtual assistance www.kellogg.edu/virtualservices
For additional information check the COVID-19 website regarding the College’s operational status at www.kellogg.edu/coronavirus
We encourage you to learn more about our safety practices in our Campus Reopening Plan.
Registration for the fall 2020 semester is now open, and staff are available for your questions. You may contact us at 269.965.5522 or email us at email@example.com
Choose In-Person or Remote Placement Testing with Next Gen Accuplacer Tests for:
- ESL Testing (For students whom English is the second language)
To test you will need to:
- Complete the KCC Admission Application
- Provide a current picture ID: (Student ID or government issued ID, Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport)
- Allow 1-3 hours for testing depending on the number of sections you take.
If you have not provided your high school/college transcript and/or ACT/SAT/PSAT scores that are less than 5 years old to KCC, do so prior to testing. Sufficient test scores and high school transcripts with a final cumulative, non-weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher may eliminate or reduce the number of placement test sections you need to take.
Send documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct questions to Assessment Testing at 269.965.4136 or email@example.com.
*Students with a documented disability may submit documentation, identifying your accommodation need to, the KCC Office of Support Services so that we can assist your testing experience.
Remote Online Placement Testing- Available 24/7 through Accuplacer/Examity.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Proctoring-$10 plus tax-Automated proctoring option.
Live Proctoring-$25 plus tax-Proctoring with a live Examity representative.
The proctoring fee is paid online when you schedule an appointment.
You must also have a computer (no cell phones) with camera/audio capability to test remotely. (Chromebooks are an option with AI proctoring only)
To test online, please email your online testing request to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your preference for Live or AI proctoring
- Test sections (Reading, Writing, Math, Full Assessment, ESL etc.)
- Your full name
- Your K-ID number
A voucher number will be generated and instructions to register/schedule a test session will be sent to your Kellogg student email account.
In-person Placement Testing at the Battle Creek Campus-Appointments are strongly recommended and walk-ins may not be able to be accommodated in order to maintain social distancing. There is no charge for in person testing UNLESS it is a retake, then a $5.00 retest fee per test section must be paid before testing. This may be paid ahead of time by phone with a credit/debit card by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 269.965.5522 or when you come in to complete the test.
Test Hours-Currently Monday-Thursday 9am-1:30pm. Closed Fridays
Location-450 North Avenue, Battle Creek, Ohm Info Tech Center Room 108
- Click the link below to schedule an In-Person Placement Test at KCC’s Battle Creek Campus!
*For testing at KCC Regional Center/Satellite Campus call:
- Eastern Academic Center, Albion-517.630.8169
- Fehsenfeld Center, Hastings-269.948.9500
- Grahl Center, Coldwater-517.278.3300
- KCC will verify that your scores have uploaded to your student record
- Contact Advising at: email@example.com
- Complete KCC’s free Online Learner Orientation (KCCS-C100) so that you may register for classes
- ATTENTION: ACT, SAT, and PSAT less than 5-years old, and/or final high school transcript, less than 5-years old with a cumulative non-weighted grade point average (gpa) of 3.0 or above, will meet some course placement requirements for registration. Contact Academic Advising for questions.
Location & Contact Information
The Testing & Assessment Center is located on the North Avenue site in Battle Creek, in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Room 108. The direct telephone number is 269-965-4136. You may also contact us by email