Please note: Limited KCC campus service offices are open to the public. Please visit our Virtual Services page at for guidance on what options are available for in-person and virtual assistance www.kellogg.edu/virtualservices
For additional information check the COVID-19 website regarding the College’s operational status at www.kellogg.edu/coronavirus
We encourage you to learn more about our safety practices in our Campus Reopening Plan.
Registration for the Summer 2021 semester begins online 7:00am Monday, April 12, 2021, and in-person 9:00am-3:00pm. For questions, contact us at 269.965.5522 or email us at email@example.com
Choose In-Person or Remote Placement Testing with Next Gen Accuplacer Tests for:
- ESL Testing (For students whom English is the second language)
To test you will need to:
- Complete the KCC Admission Application
- Provide a current picture ID: (Student ID or government issued ID, Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport)
- Allow 1-3 hours for testing depending on the number of sections you take.
- There is no charge for in person testing UNLESS it is a retake, then a $5.00 retest fee per test section must be paid before testing. This may be paid ahead of time by phone with a credit/debit card by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 269.965.5522 or when you come in to complete the test.
ATTENTION – If you have not provided your high school transcript and/or ACT/SAT/PSAT scores that are less than 5 years old to KCC, do so prior to testing. Sufficient test scores and high school transcripts with a final cumulative, non-weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher may eliminate or reduce the number of placement test sections you need to take. Also, send your official college/university transcript(s), as an evaluation may determine transfer credits and/or may reduce or eliminate the need to complete testing.
Send documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct questions to Assessment Testing at 269.965.4136 or email@example.com.
- *Students with a documented disability may submit documentation, identifying your accommodation need to, the KCC Office of Support Services so that we can assist your testing experience.
Remote Online Placement Testing
- Convenient remote testing with a live proctor/representative.
- A proctoring fee of $25 (plus tax) is paid online to the 3rd party agency Accuplacer/Examity when you schedule an appointment.
- You must also have a computer (no cell phones) with camera/audio capability to test remotely.
To test remotely/online, please email your online testing request with the following detail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test sections (Reading, Writing, Math, Full Assessment, ESL etc.)
- Your full name
- Your K-ID number
A voucher number will be generated and instructions to register/schedule a test session with Examity will be sent to your Kellogg student email account.
In-Person Placement Testing
- Appointments are strongly recommended and walk-ins may not be able to be accommodated in order to maintain social distancing.
- Test Hours – Currently Mon-Fri 9am-1:30pm.
Click a link below to schedule an In-Person Accuplacer Assessment/Placement Test at one of our locations:
- Battle Creek Campus – Click here to schedule an appointment!
- Eastern Academic Center, Albion – click here to schedule an appointment!
- Fehsenfeld Center/Hastings – Click here to schedule an appointment!
- Grahl Center/Coldwater- Click here to schedule an appointment!
- KCC will verify that your scores have uploaded to your student record
- Contact Advising at: email@example.com
- Complete KCC’s free Online Learner Orientation (KCCS-C100) so that you may register for classes
Location & Contact Information
The Testing & Assessment Center is located at the 450 North Ave campus in Battle Creek, in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Room 108. Direct questions to 269.965.4136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current in person office hours are: Mon-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm, while phones are answered 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Thurs and 9:00am-5:00pm on Friday’s.