KCC grants credit for college-level equivalency examination programs such as CLEP and DANTES. The requirements for awarding credit are determined by the American Council on Education (ACE). You can find a listing of the minimum acceptable scores transferable to KCC on the website. To receive credit for CLEP or DANTES tests, have your official test scores sent to the Registrar’s Office at Kellogg Community College.