Student Employment Resources
- Student Employee Handbook 2019-2020
- Student Timecard Schedule Fall 2020- Spring 2021
- View Earning Statement on Self-Service
Student Employment Forms
- New Student Employee Forms Checklist
- Federal 2020 W4
- State of Michigan W4
- City of Battle Creek W4
- Direct Deposit Form with Additional Accounts
- Student Employee Guidelines
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
- Please be sure to complete section one ONLY
- Marketplace Notice
Self-Service Timecard Entry
Please make sure that you are using the correct timecard.
Please note: You may need to adjust the macro security level for each computer used to open the timecards. To do so, follow these steps:
- In Excel, go to the Tools menu and select Macro.
- Click Security.
- Select the Medium security level.
- Close the file (saving it if you wish) and reopen it at the new security level.