Kellogg Community College’s Employee Wellness Program is an initiative to provide and promote opportunities that encourage, educate and support KCC employees to become actively involved in making long-term lifestyle changes.
- Individuals interested in using the KCC Fitness Center must fill out our KCC Fitness Center Waiver and Release form
- Sign up for a free Holtyn Wellness Assessment to be conducted on campus
- Download the 2020 Wellness Incentive Request form for KCC employees
- Fill out our Wellness Event Promotions Request form
The following prices apply to KCC employees who wish to maintain memberships at the Battle Creek YMCA:
- July 1, 2018- July 1, 2019: KCC employees get a 50 percent discount on a basic YMCA single membership, totaling $285 (the regular price is $570)
- July 1, 2019- July 1, 2020: KCC employees get a 30 percent discount on a basic YMCA single membership, totaling $399 (the regular price is $570)
- July 1, 2020- July 1, 2021: KCC employees get a 10 percent discount on a basic YMCA single membership, totaling $513 (the regular price is $570)
Please stop by the YMCA to secure your discounted membership.
Find your healthy place: Create space for wellness in your life.
The Wellness Committee’s vision statement appears on the College’s 2014 wellness T-shirt. KCC employees were encouraged to take photos of themselves wearing their T-shirts in their own healthy places or showing how they create space for wellness in their lives. Submitted photos were then added to the Wellness T-Shirts gallery on our Wellness Photos page.
KCC Employee Wellness Newsletter