Qualified essential workers get FREE IN-DISTRICT TUITION via the state’s new Futures for Frontliners program!
Eligible students must:
- Be a Michigan resident
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have worked in an essential industry at least part-time for 11 of the 13 weeks between April 1 and June 30, 2020
- Have been required by their job to work outside the home at least some of the time between April 1 and June 30, 2020
- Have not yet earned an associate or bachelor’s degree
- Not be in default on a federal student loan
- Complete a Futures for Frontliners scholarship application by 11:59 p.m. Dec. 31, 2020
Futures for Frontliners students also have to apply to KCC. Fill out our free application online at www.kellogg.edu/step1 or set up an appointment with an admissions rep via the form linked below.
For more information, view our FAQ answers for Future for Frontliners awardees.
Schedule an Appointment
All admissions services are now available remotely. Schedule a video or phone call to do the following: apply for admission, understand the enrollment process, register for classes, or get in touch with our representative via phone.