College facilities are open with reduced occupancy limits. Learn more about scheduling appointments and accessing College services at Virtual Services. Contact Academic Advising at email@example.com for direct assistance. Visit www.Kellogg.edu/coronavirus for the latest information.
Available via phone appointments and email
Current students can schedule a phone appointment by accessing Starfish, located in the Bruin Portal. Learn more about how to schedule an appointment using Starfish.
Appointments can also be scheduled by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or your academic advisor or success coach directly. Contact information is located in the department directory.
Academic advisors and success coaches help students attain their educational goals by providing information, encouragement, and the necessary tools to navigate the registration process. Students are expected to play an active role in their educational journey; to assist students through this process, academic advisors will rely on an educational plan and/or a transfer guide to empower students to become self-directed learners through their educational journey.
Together, we will:
- navigate the college experience Glossary of KCC Terms
- interpret assessment scores
- obtain information about academic programs at KCC
- understand the registration process including drop/add/withdraw
- select appropriate courses
- understand graduation requirements
- navigate the transfer process
- interpret the KCC catalog and explain college policies and procedures as outlined in the student handbook
- identify and access career resources
- seek the appropriate college resources
Like us KCC Academic Advising on Facebook!