This page is under construction. Click here to view the Bruin Bookstore’s current website.
Please note: All KCC campuses are closed through the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester and all campus events are canceled through May 15. The semester is continuing in an online-only format with instructors working remotely. For general help, please visit our Virtual Services page at www.kellogg.edu/virtualservices. Additionally, please visit www.kellogg.edu/coronavirus for the latest information about the College’s operational status.
Kellogg Community College’s Bruin Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Lane-Thomas Building on KCC’s campus at 450 North Ave. in Battle Creek. The bookstore offers textbooks, school supplies, reference books and study guides, KCC clothing and gift items, greeting cards and much more.
Special orders for books and academically priced computer software (for KCC students and staff only) are welcome. Please call or stop by the bookstore for further information.
Important Bookstore Dates
- July 1-5: Bookstore closed for inventory
- Aug. 6-8: Summer book buyback
- Aug. 8: Summer 2019 classes end
- Aug. 12-16: Bookstore closed for fall setup
- Aug. 19: Fall textbooks available to purchase
- Aug. 29: Fall 2019 classes begin
- Sept. 13: Last day for fall financial aid purchases and returns