Please note: The Bridge is now the Center for Student Success.
College facilities are open with reduced occupancy limits. Learn more about scheduling appointments and accessing College services at Virtual Services. Contact the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org for direct assistance.Visit www.Kellogg.edu/coronavirus for the latest information.
For online tutoring, log in to the Bruin Portal and click on the link titled “Online Tutoring.”
The Center for Student Success provides free educational services to all KCC students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use the Center for Student Success to complete homework assignments, research papers, and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science, and learning strategies.
The Center for Student Success staff members are devoted to promoting, supporting and enhancing student success, persistence and retention.
Location & Hours
The Center for Student Success is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Upper Level, Room 207.
*To preserve a conducive learning environment, we ask students/visitors to please not bring children to the Center for Student Success.
Center for Student Success staff can temporarily be reached via the pre-existing contact information for the Bridge and Support Services areas:
- For the Bridge services, contact 269-965-3931 ext. 2296 or email@example.com
- For Support Services services, contact 269-965-4150 (phone), 269-965-8850 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Student Success staff can be reached by phone or email via the contact information below.
- Holly McKee, director, 269-965-4150, email@example.com
- Jazmine Arms, department assistant, 269-565-2006, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Bond, counselor, 269-565-2610, email@example.com
- Karen Challgren, education specialist, 269-965-7336, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Hammond, instructional assistant, 269-565-7888, email@example.com
- Jeffrey Houldsworth, process specialist, 269-565-7891, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Imus, instructional assistant, 269-565-2127, email@example.com
- April Kragt, instructional assistant, 269-565-7973, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Lingbeek, process specialist, 269-565-7915, email@example.com
- Matonya Seuell, department assistant, 269-565-7966, firstname.lastname@example.org