The Center for Student Success provides free educational services to all KCC students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use the Center for Student Success to complete homework assignments, research papers, and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science, and learning strategies.
The Center for Student Success staff members are devoted to promoting, supporting and enhancing student success, persistence and retention.
Location & Hours
The Center for Student Success is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Upper Level, Room 206, of the North Avenue Campus. Center for Student Success hours are Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
[email protected]; 269-660-2296 or 269-965-4150 (phone); 269-965-8850 (fax)
- Holly McKee, director, 269-965-4150, [email protected]
- Jazmine Arms, department assistant, 269-660-2296, [email protected]
- Karen Challgren, education specialist, 269-965-7336, [email protected]
- Natalie Hammond, instructional assistant, 269-565-7888, [email protected]
- Jeff Houldsworth, process specialist, 269-565-7891, [email protected]
- Sarah Imus, instructional assistant, 269-565-2127, [email protected]
- April DeOliveira, instructional assistant, 269-565-7973, [email protected]
- Cindy Lingbeek, disability and tutoring coordinator, 269-565-7915, [email protected]
- Matonya Seuell, department assistant-records management, 269-965-4150, [email protected]