Please note: The Bridge is now the Center for Student Success.
College facilities are open with reduced occupancy limits. Learn more about scheduling appointments and accessing College services at Virtual Services. Contact the Center for Student Success at email@example.com for direct assistance. Visit www.Kellogg.edu/coronavirus for the latest information.
The Center for Student Success provides free educational services to all KCC students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use the Center for Student Success to complete homework assignments, research papers, and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science, and learning strategies.
The Center for Student Success staff members are devoted to promoting, supporting and enhancing student success, persistence and retention.
Location & Hours
The Center for Student Success is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Upper Level, Room 207. Learn more about scheduling appointments and accessing College services at Virtual Services.
Center for Student Success can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the pre-existing contact information.
- Bridge: 269-660-2296 (phone)
- Support Services: 269-965-4150 (phone), 269-965-8850 (fax)
- Holly McKee, director, 269-965-4150, email@example.com
- Jazmine Arms, department assistant, 269-565-2006, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Bond, counselor, 269-565-2610, email@example.com
- Karen Challgren, education specialist, 269-965-7336, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Hammond, instructional assistant, 269-565-7888, email@example.com
- Jeff Houldsworth, process specialist, 269-565-7891, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Imus, instructional assistant, 269-565-2127, email@example.com
- April Kragt, instructional assistant, 269-565-7973, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Lingbeek, disability and tutoring coordinator, 269-565-7915, email@example.com
- Matonya Seuell, department assistant-records management, 269-565-7966, firstname.lastname@example.org