To ensure the safety of all students and employees, we ask that you review the KCC Campus Reopening Plan. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment prior to coming to campus. Contact the Center for Student Success at email@example.com for direct assistance.
The Center for Student Success provides free educational services to all KCC students, including computer stations and software programs devoted to building academic skills. Students can use the Center for Student Success to complete homework assignments, research papers, and other class projects. Professional staff are available to assist students with core coursework, such as reading, writing, math, science, and learning strategies.
The Center for Student Success staff members are devoted to promoting, supporting and enhancing student success, persistence and retention.
Location & Hours
The Center for Student Success is located in the Ohm Information Technology Center, Upper Level, Room 207. Learn more about scheduling appointments and accessing College services at Virtual Services.
Center for Student Success can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Center for Student Success (phone): 269-660-2296 or 269-965-4150
- Center for Student Success (fax): 269-965-8850
- Holly McKee, director, 269-965-4150, email@example.com
- Jazmine Arms, department assistant, 269-565-2006, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Bond, counselor, 269-565-2610, email@example.com
- Karen Challgren, education specialist, 269-965-7336, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Hammond, instructional assistant, 269-565-7888, email@example.com
- Jeff Houldsworth, process specialist, 269-565-7891, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Imus, instructional assistant, 269-565-2127, email@example.com
- April Kragt, instructional assistant, 269-565-7973, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cindy Lingbeek, disability and tutoring coordinator, 269-565-7915, email@example.com
- Matonya Seuell, department assistant-records management, 269-565-7966, firstname.lastname@example.org