Kellogg Community College’s Center for Student Success provides testing opportunities for students from other colleges and universities in a secure and proctored environment. Our facility is monitored by direct line-of-sight and video surveillance. We can accommodate both written and computer-based testing.
In order for a student to take a proctored test at our institution, the student must make an appointment and that student’s instructor must provide us with the test (including the requested specifications).
If you wish to take your exam at KCC, first contact your instructor to authorize us as a proctor and have your exam information sent to us by your instructor using the Proctor Request Form.
After your instructor has sent us your exam, fill out this form to request a proctored test.
Please note the following:
- You will need to schedule your appointment at least 24 hours before your anticipated test time.
- Non-KCC students wishing to take a test for another institution will be charged a $20 proctoring fee (credit or debit card) before their appointment can be scheduled. The Center for Student Success does not accept payments in person.
- Test appointments range from 1.5 to 2 hours in length. Please choose the correct option to allow you full testing, as you will not be allowed to test past our posted closing hours.
- There is no charge for rescheduling existing appointments if you call before your appointment time. If KCC closes unexpectedly, you will need to call to reschedule for no additional charge.
- If you are unsure if your exam materials have been received by the Center for Student Success, please contact us prior to scheduling your appointment, as fees for missed and cancelled appointments are non-refundable.
- Please be aware that we will not pay shipping charges for your exam or exam materials. If there is any cost associated with sending us your exam or returning your exam to your school, you will be responsible for arranging payment with your institution.
On the day of your exam, please bring a valid (non-expired), physical government-issued photo ID with you to your testing appointment. You will not be allowed to test without a valid ID. We do not accept photos of IDs for any exam.
In order for your students to take a test for your class through KCC’s academic testing center, you will need to fill out the form linked below. You will be asked to supply your name, institution, class/section and test name. We must have the form completed 48 hours before a student’s scheduled appointment.
About the Center for Student Success
The Center for Student Success testing center is located in Room 207 on the second floor of the Ohm Information Technology Center. Contact the Center for Student Success at 269-660-2296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall/Spring Testing Hours
- Fall 2020 Testing Hours – Coming Soon
*Please note: To preserve a conducive learning environment, we ask students and visitors to not bring children to the Center for Student Success.
Kellogg Community College
Academic Testing and Tutoring / The Center for Student Success
450 North Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49017