Registration for the Spring 2020 semester is open now! For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.
Kellogg Community College is offering 250 classes and training modules in Coldwater this winter and spring, including nearly 40 classes and two sessions of Nursing Assistant (CNA) training at the College’s Grahl Center campus and more than 200 Industrial Electricity and Electronics, Industrial Machining Technology and Industrial Technology modules at the Branch Area Careers Center.
The Grahl Center campus is located at 125 Seeley St. in Coldwater, and can be contacted at 517-278-3300.
KCC classes and programming offered in Coldwater this fall include:
- ACCO 101: General Accounting
- ACCO 102: General Accounting
- ART 211: Art Appreciation
- BIOL 101: Biological Science
- BIOL 201: Human Anatomy
- BIOL 202: Human Physiology
- BUAD 101: Introduction to Business
- BUAD 115: Global Business
- CHEM 100: Fundamentals of Chemistry
- COMM 101: Foundations of Interpersonal Communication
- CRJU 221: Ethical Problem Solving in Policing
Early Childhood Education
- ECE 224: Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- ECON 201: Principles of Economics – MACRO
Emergency Medical Technician
- EMT 120: Basic EMT Didactic
- EMT 121: Basic EMT Skills Lab
- EMT 122: Defensive Emergency Driving/AllSafe
- EMT 123: Basic EMT Clinical Internship
- ENGL 151: Freshman Composition
- ENGL 152: Freshman Composition
First Year Seminar
- FYS 101: First Year Seminar
- HIST 201: Global History to 1500
Industrial Electricity and Electronics
- INEL: More than 100 Industrial Electricity and Electronics modules
Industrial Machining Technology
- INMT: More than 70 Industrial Machining Technology modules
- INT: Nearly 40 Industrial Technology modules
- MATH 102: Practical Algebra
- MATH 105: Beginning Algebra
- MATH 125: College Algebra
- MATH 130: Statistics
- MATH 132: Trigonometry
- MUSI 104: Community Chorus
- MUSI C104: Community Chorus
- NURS 105: Nursing Assistant Training Program
Office Information Technology
- OIT 161: Applications Software
- PHIL 202: Introduction to Ethics
- POSC 201: American Government – Federal
- PSYC 201: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC 220: Developmental Psychology
- SCIE 100: Environmental Science
- SERV 200: Service-Learning
- SOCI 201: Introduction to Sociology
In addition to offering classes on campuses in Albion, Battle Creek, Coldwater and Hastings, KCC is offering more than 80 online classes this winter and spring. KCC students also have the opportunity to earn five associate degrees through KCC almost entirely online.
Online degree programs offered at KCC include:
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Assistant
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
Students in each program have the opportunity to complete all coursework entirely online for the duration of the program, with the exception of the fieldwork requirements that are part of the ECE Program. Additionally, select testing and exams must be proctored at a testing location approved by KCC.
For information about how to apply to these online programs, contact KCC’s Admissions office at 269-965-4153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2020 Registration
PLEASE NOTE: Many students taking an online course at KCC for the first time will have to complete the College’s 20-minute Online Learner Orientation. Click here for details.
The first Spring 2020 classes start Jan. 13, and the semester ends May 4. For information about signing up for winter/spring classes, visit www.kellogg.edu/registration. To apply to KCC online for free, visit www.kellogg.edu/step1.