After you complete the Compass assessment, you’re ready to meet with an academic advisor to map out a pathway to a degree or determine which classes will transfer to a university. Our team of experts can help you:
- Explore KCC academic programs that will help you get where you want to go
- Learn which courses are required for graduation or transfer to a four-year school
- Interpret your assessment scores
- Understand the registration process, including signing up for a payment plan
- Plot your transfer plan plan to a four-year college or university
- Identify career resources, including how to get a job
- Connect with important campus resources, including Student Life and The Bridge
Need to schedule an appointment?
Contact our Advising team at 269-965-4124 or email@example.com.
Drop-in assistance is available in the Hub, located inside the Student Center on KCC’s North Avenue campus in Battle Creek. The Hub is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
Please make sure to disclose to your advisor any disability that may affect your performance. If you have not already supplied the Support Services Department with documentation of the disability, do so at this time.